Great Picture Aunt Christina!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately as I do around this time of year, especially March 15th being the anniversary of the train wreck. I love you and enjoyed speaking with you on the phone a few nights ago. Marian
Just about everytime Mom and I are looking at pictures of Kate, and especially with this photo, she says, "Don't you think Kate looks like Christina?" I do my best not to be jealous and be happy she has a good looking aunt she resembles. :) Love you, Christine
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you all. Looking forward to more on the blog!! Love you!
Great Picture Aunt Christina!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately as I do around this time of year, especially March 15th being the anniversary of the train wreck. I love you and enjoyed speaking with you on the phone a few nights ago.
Marian
Just about everytime Mom and I are looking at pictures of Kate, and especially with this photo, she says, "Don't you think Kate looks like Christina?" I do my best not to be jealous and be happy she has a good looking aunt she resembles. :) Love you,
Christine
Post a Comment