Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bumbos and Beds!

As you can see, my head control isn't quite good enough to fully enjoy my Bumbo seat which mommy put me in for the first time today. I still had a good time though(as you can also see)
Here I am, really making an effort to keep my head straight.

A A few nights ago I got moved to my own room and now sleep in my big-boy crib. Last night was the first night that I slept actually on the mattress of the crib instead of in my little rocker chair like I had been (a bad habit from my early days). I was so cozy in my little sleep sack and did wake up at 2:30 but I had a messy diaper so I don't think it should be counted against me. USUALLY I sleep for 7-8 hours each night now (unless something like the aforementioned happens)



2 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

cole - this almost looks like as stand in baby for you. because you look SO different than just a week ago. we miss you & your parents a lot. time for you to do a little travelling of your own. (but not on your own. please bring both of your parents.) love kate & sophie

Bomgaars Family said...

the last couple blogs are so cute. love to see the pictures of you guys. thanks for posting. mb