Friday, February 6, 2009

Dress Rehearsel for my baptism on Sunday

I'm getting baptized on Sunday and am wearing Daddy's baptismal gown. Today Momma and I are going to find some blue socks and blue bloomers to 'manify' my gown.

I tried to have a good attitude about the dress, but how am I supposed to feel manly in a white dress? Momma put it on me to make sure it fit...it does...you can see how i feel about this...poking my lip out always elicits a good reaction from whoever is watching me.




4 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

very cute. we were all baptized in gowns, but micah says he would absolutely not let a son of his get baptized in a gown. i think it's cute. it would be different if we baptized our kids at 13 or so. good idea to do a dress rehearsal. it was a bit of a pinch getting sophie in. as in we had to hold her upside-down & shake her into the dress. oh well....

The Scotts said...

Man, I wish I could be there for the baptism!!!! He looks adorable in that gown - is such a cute baby and so happy. Thanks for doing so well posting photos - and videos cause I LOVE watching him grow from afar! Love you girl!

Erin Fults Photography+Design said...

the gown didn't make an appearance on Sunday. what happened?

Debora Hoffmann said...

OK, I'm nearly giggling out loud over here. :-) What a cutie-patootie!! Love the lip.