Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our family...and Aunt Jill :)

I prefer the "staring out into the mysterious distance" look for portraits

My Daddy is so funny, just SITTING with him makes me laugh

My Momma? Well, she's not so funny, but she's fun, does that count?


And here is Aunt Jill...pictures make me tired and I'm not into smiling when I'm sleepy





3 comments:

Mike and Sue said...

Hi,
It is way past time that I write to thank you for faithfully following our blog. When I first saw your name I was trying to figure out which relative you might be. My husbands family has a line of Dents in it and they were very special people to me. Blanche, Lois, and Clara were all in their 90's when I met them and they were wonderful disciplers to me. Clara married Prince Eleazer and that was my husbands great Uncle. I figure there is probably a connection I am just not sure how since many from South Carolina moved west through Alabama. Anyway thank you again for your faithful following and your prayers, it is so encouraging to us. In His Will, Sue

Christine said...

These are adorable. Even in that small series, a whole range of faces. I cannot wait to meet young Cole. Having a rough Monday, so I thought I'd quick check out some photos.

Dabney 11 said...

Christina,
you look fantastic. Love the family pictures. It was fun to stop by the blog and catch up. Love you and miss you.
Marian :)