Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Baptism - how can a mother choose which pictures to post?


I still love to cram all my fingers in my mouth at one time.




Mommy and Daddy think I'm the sweetest little boy God ever made :)






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, I can't get over how sweet he is! I wish I could hold him and give him a big hug. Love those beautiful eyes and he looks soooo good in that blue...just adorable.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have given me great tips. Samuel has been wanting to have a lemonade stand so this will be his opportunity to do so. Thanks for the reminder. I wasn't even thinking about that.

Debora Hoffmann said...

He's darling, Christina!! I still need to write back to your nice e-mail...it has gotten buried with all the flurry of activity on our dossier. We're just about to send it! :-)