Friday, June 26, 2009

All in a day's work

Well, I'm getting older (almost 8 months you know) so I decided today I better show that Momma how a man feeds himself...no more of this "feed the baby" business. Momma doesn't like food messes very much, but she let me hold my own spoon and get as much in my mouth as I could and she didn't even wipe me ONE TIME until the very end. (Note from Momma: The process from start to finish, which included new clothes and washed hair, took 45 minutes)

It got ugly...

But it sure was fun...



3 comments:

Dabney 11 said...

Cole, you sure are great at making a mess! I love you and I'm praying for you and your mommy and daddy! Maybe I'll get to meet you soon as my three boys are coming to MS for camp at Twin Lakes in July. Love you bunches!
Marian :)

Woods said...

He is such a doll. Can't believe he is 8 months already.
Rinske

Christine said...

8 months old already. That is hard to believe. Adorable pictures - I'm itching to reach out and wipe down my computer screen looking at them!
Happy Fourth of July! Christine