
Tony Horton, eat your heart out! I am FASCINATED by Mommy and Daddy's chin-up bar.

Sometimes I sit on the floor and look wistfully at it wishing they'd hold me up there so I could get my work-out in.

It takes some concentration as you can see above, but I hold on SO TIGHT that once or twice Daddy has let me just hang there by myself (ready to catch me at any moment, don't worry) until Mommy scolds him because she's worried about me pulling my shoulder out of socket.

The best is when I get high enough to suck on the bar. Heavenly.

Recently Mommy and Daddy got to a new video on P90X where they had to do one-handed push-ups. I'm just showing them here that one-handed workouts are no biggie, and you can even smile while doing them.
1 comment:
how cute is that!
Post a Comment