Friday, October 16, 2009

Beach Trip to Orange Beach

Last weekend we went to Orange Beach, AL with Mimi and Grandpa, Mamena, Aunt Jill and Andrew, Aunt Lauren and Clifford, and Mommy & Daddy. It was great weather so they hauled me out to the pool for some fun. I was a little tentative most of the time, but the last day I really enjoyed it. I just like my feet to be on the bottom of the pool all the time so I stay in the shallow end.

On a beach trip, what's the one thing you know you'll need? Swim trunks you guess? You would be right, but Mommy apparently doesn't think so b/c she didn't bring mine so I swam in regular shorts - slightly embarrassing but my cuteness made up for it.

The zero entry pool was fun but a little tricky. I was trying to crawl along it and rolled in - it's not exactly flat.


Tolerating it. I really did have fun on the last day, though. It's just so tricky to get a baby out to the pool with everyone in swimwear, sunscreened, with towels and accessories at the same time that the baby is not hungry or tired. It's nearly impossible says Mommy.





No comments: