Cole's a little embarrassed to tell this story so as his mother I'll recount for posterity's sake:

I was sitting in the carport watching Cole push his trash-to-treasure car around the driveway when suddenly he looked up at the sky for a few seconds and then dropped to his knees and started whining and crawling back to me as fast as he could. This seemed a little odd so I picked him up and walked out there to see what had scared him. There were 4 hawks circling overhead! I stayed out there with him but he kept a watchful eye on those hawks, stopping to survey their location every 10 or 15 seconds as he pushed his car around. I guess even a one-year-old knows that he might be mistaken for a large rabbit if he's not careful :).
2 comments:
too funny!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment