Friday, June 11, 2010

Keeping cool inside

We spend most of our mornings outside and afternoons inside because of the heat, so Momma has to keep on her toes to keep me entertained. One day she let me play with her embroidery looms....

which I had a grand time with....

One day she made me a tent and I was convinced that I had to get under it going backwards the whole time instead of crawling in and then turning around :)

I eventually got under there though!

And I love to wrestle with Daddy and play games. One day I found all my burp cloths that I like to sleep with in a drawer and had a ball playing "steal the burpy" with Daddy - I couldn't stand him having even one of the 10 burpies I had found so we stole them back and forth over and over.





No comments: