It has been brutally hot the last few days here, and because I don't like to get all wet at one time, Momma gives me buckets and cups and the hose to play with to keep cool.

What a perfect water fountain!

Well, maybe not perfect. It comes out a little fast for a small mouth.

Let's try this. I know, you're thinking "Gross!" That's the same thing that Momma says, but I'm so quick that she can't keep me from sneaking a cool sip every now and then...

It's particularly easy when she's taking pictures. I know she doesn't want to get that camera wet, so drink up!

Stay thirsty my friends...
1 comment:
He is getting so big!! We need to get the boys together....maybe I can keep Cole for a day after his little brother comes! (for free of course!) Can't wait to see the new little man!
Post a Comment