
First for the boring people...Mama and Tyson...I have to drag them along with me because 2 is just slightly too young to go to the park on my own I hear.

Now on to the excitment. Rolling stones down the slide is always fun...

Feeding the ducks Cheerios is my favorite part, particularly when they're on this side of the lake and I can get up so close to them. Mama doesn't know why, and I don't either, but I'm not scared of the ducks at all. Mama has to make sure they don't peck me but I'm not worried about it.

Then we walk to the far side of the lake and out onto the pier. Here I am watching for the ducks to swim to us from across the lake.

And just like that we're on to the next thing! Come on, Mama! Just because you're carrying The Little Bruiser doesn't mean you can slack up! We have places to go!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I can't believe Cole is brave enough to feed the geese. They freak me out.
Post a Comment