Thursday, February 17, 2011

Picnic in the yard

Today we got to eat lunch on the sidewalk! I'm pretty excited as you can see. What is that thing in the walker behind me, you ask?

It's Tyson wearing a ridiculous hat. The story I heard from Momma is that the hat she put on him the other day was too small, and being conscientous about the sun she wanted to keep him covered so she pulled out a much bigger brimmed hat. Keyword: MUCH bigger.

So big, in fact, that even after she inverted the brim it still looked like this most of the time.

That's ok, though. If his eyes are covered he can't see me eating this pudding that Mimi gave me in my Valentine's Day treat bag.






2 comments:

Geek Mom said...

That baby is soooooooo cute in his giant hat!

Christine said...

HAHAHA! That hat is spectacular. Saw it already, but I had to come back for a repeat viewing.