We've had a lot of storms lately so I like to be prepared even on a sunny day. One day we had to sit in the closet for a very long time for a tornado and I pulled out all kinds of wrapping paper, bows, and ribbon, but Momma said it was ok as long as I was happy...and I was :)

3 mornings a week we get the excitement of trash trucks and a recycling truck coming by. This morning I was helping Mommy make cookies when we heard the rumble.

I think I might need my own apron...this is treacherous to walk in. In this picture you can also see one of the most important landmarks on our street...who am I kidding, one of the most important in the NEIGHBORHOOD. Baxter, my most beloved canine friend across the street, often sits at the top of the hill right by that window (in the picture) and watches. I love to muse about what he's doing. Usually I decide "Baxter eat bitfist (breakfast)", "Baxter take nap", or "Baxter yootin (looking)".

And another of my favorite treats, "Momma, Watch dog beedeo (video)?" Every now and then she'll search "funny dogs" on YouTube and let me watch a few minutes of silly animals.

Someone has a twinge of their mother in them...a nice organized line of items :)
No comments:
Post a Comment