Monday, July 20, 2009

One week and I've learned so much

Mommy came in to check on me during my nap a week and a half ago and here I was, I've learned how to push myself to a sitting and kneeling position from my belly.

I shouldn't have let her see me before my escape from the crib was complete. After the stunt I pulled during my nap Daddy came home and lowered my crib so now I can't get out! But I sure do love to stand by the side of it when the bar is down - I feel like such a big boy.

Look at me! 8 1/2 months old.

Maybe if I look cute enough they'll leave me alone long enough to scale this rail and make my escape after all. I'm just DYING to pull the lamp off the table but haven't had the opportunity.....yet....




2 comments:

Christine said...

Maggie has gotten out of her crib 3times (so far). It is a little frightening, but she is always seems just fine...
Hopefully Cole doesn't figure it out, or at least not for a long time.

Christine said...

Sorry for the typos, I am a little tired.