Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day at the Park

Today Mommy took me to the park where Daddy proposed to her almost 5 years ago. Look at me standing up :) - I pull up on everything I can get my hands on and can cruise around furniture now too.

And here I am in a big boy swing. I wanted to go higher but I couldn't convince Momma.

The wood chips were a new sensation for me - I wasn't so sure about them but it was fun to explore.


And here's my friend Freeman swinging in a big boy swing too. He wasn't so sure about it but was a good sport.



And here we are together, just shooting the breeze and enjoying the day. (I'm enjoying it a little more than Freeman whose mommy forgot a hat and sunscreen for him :) - but Freeman was a good sport about that too)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Same day posting, wow you're fast!
The boys look so cute together. :)

Anonymous said...

(That was actually Merianne...I used the wrong account. oops)

Michelle Smith said...

that last picture is too cute! brian keeps saying we should come to the park while he is playing angle ball - looks like we need to check it out!