
Mommy made me a chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. I've never had cake at all before, but everyone else seemed excited about it. Not only was there cake, but there was FIRE on top of the cake! On tv they do those kinds of things in fancy restaurants. If I would've known it was going to be fancy I might have kept my shirt on.

Millie helped me blow out the candle. Mommy decorated the cake all by herself and she was pretty proud of it. I heard her telling Daddy that she had made me my own little cake but it fell apart when she took it out of the oven, so I just got a piece of the big one - no great loss to me.

I'm a cautious child all the way around and this piece of cake needed to be inspected before I just dove in. So I tore half of it apart with one finger before I even took a bite.

Hmmm....this stuff is pretty good!!
2 comments:
the cake looks GREAT christina! i am so impressed-you might could quit your day job for that;)
Your cake is so cute, Christina!
Post a Comment