Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cole, where are you?? Cole? WHERE ARE YOU???

This afternoon I was cooking in the kitchen, occassionally checking on Cole and his wanderings around the house. On my last check I called to him and heard a noise from the living room so I went in there. Last time he'd been under the coffee table. No sign of him in the living room. I call again. I can hear him breathing (he's got a little cold) but no sign of him. There's not many places to be in our living room so I start to get a little frantic.

More calling...more breathing. I pinpoint the breathing to the entertainment center, but the cabinets are full and the doors are closed - no way he could be in there.

Surely he's not....

Sure enough, he had managed to squeeze himself into the 6 inch gap between the back of the entertainment center and the wall and was clinging to the cords he had found.
I had a moment of thinking, "he might electrocute himself", but I wanted a picture so bad, so I risked his life and grabbed the camera :).



2 comments:

Spaghetti Head said...

funny boy. good story- life risking and all.

megumi said...

This must be a peek into life with a boy.

Cute pictures! Hope the pregnancy is going well!