
Mommy and Daddy are of the opinion that less is more, so they got me a big set of Lego Duplo blocks (they had to put away all the small pieces cause I still love to try everything out in my mouth) and a little piano for Christmas. I already love pulling the Lego's apart, I'm not so good at putting them together though.

Christmas at Mimi's house: I got a new coat, some pajamas, and a big set of colored blocks of all sizes. I'm REALLY excited about that!

Most of Christmas was fun until Daddy opened one of his presents, a possessed Remote Control A-Team van. Above I am moderately interested in it at this point...

but I quickly became terrified and wanted to be held if it was anywhere near me.

Aunt Jill got married on Saturday so Aunt Lauren had me all to herself. I love my Aunt Lauren!
No comments:
Post a Comment