1/14th of my life ago (which is last month for the rest of you but it's been so long since Momma has posted that I'm starting to think of it in those terms) we went to New Orleans for a few days.

Mommy and Daddy didn't install the car seat in Daddy's truck very well so I was sitting vertical and couldn't keep my head up while I was sleeping, so Mommy tried to prop it as seen above. It didn't work very well - it was a long ride.

We got to go to the Aquarium that afternoon which was lots of fun. I even got to slide by myself for the first time.

Look at all those cool fish and sharks

And even a hotel room is fun when you have a fun Daddy playing peek-a-boo with you through the door to the living area.
No comments:
Post a Comment