Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Snow!

It actually snowed in Mississippi! And I got to be alive when it happened! (Note in this picture the footprints across the yard. They meander all over the yard even down by the bridge, and we don't know who made them. Who goes walking around in circles in other people's yards?!)

As you can imagine, I was pretty excited to see this new phenomenon so they bundled me up and...

took me outside for the experience. I wasn't too keen on how cold the snow was, but I DID think it was pretty to look at.

I was much happier to be in Daddy's arms than down in the snow.



Although, this was the first time I got to wear mittens and I thought it was hilarious to crawl around with mittens on my hands.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the updates, cole! i think it is a little creepy that you have someone wandering in your snow. it probably wasn't even someone who went to a university like your prestigious parents/aunts/uncles.