Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

Mommy and Daddy have been married 5 years! That's 3 times as long as I've been alive! Mommy says she followed Grandma's advice for picking a husband and that's why she's so happy being married to Daddy (along with God blessing their marriage a lot):
1. Marry someone who makes you laugh
2. Marry someone who manages money well no matter how much or little they have
3. Marry someone who is growing in their relationship with the Lord
I hear mommy and daddy laughing a lot together. Mommy tells me that that's one of her happiest memories growing up is how often she heard my Grandpa and Grandma whispering, telling jokes, and laughing together.
To celebrate this 5th anniversary, I got to go to Mimi and Grandaddy's house *overnight*. I'm not sure why I got to have a slumber party to celebrate Mommy and Daddy's anniversary, but I wasn't about to complain! Apparently Mommy and Daddy went to Vicksburg, but frankly I think I got the better end of the deal. At any rate, Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: