
Since I did a bunny face for Easter I thought I'd try my best orangutan face on my first trip to the zoo - pretty good, huh?

They had a new tiger exhibit that had just opened - I tried to get the tigers to come over to no avail.

Now THIS is how to really see the zoo - low output, maximum enjoyment. Our friends Jackson and Jude and their parents came too.

Don't look now, but I think the elephant is about to tickle mommy's hair - I'll just play along.

Me and my pops, off to find the next exotic animal.

Little did I know they would have fake animals at the zoo - a little cheap, but again, I'll play along and "pet" the otter.
1 comment:
You're a cutie, Cole! Tell Mommy to keep the pictures coming. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment