Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Around our new house

You may have noticed we've been MIA for a number of weeks. That would be in large part due to the fact that Tyson was born, Mommy and Daddy sold their house, and we moved when Tyson was 3 1/2 weeks old to our new pad in Clinton. We're just renting it until we find a house we like enough to buy. Mommy says that if any of you are considering similar life changes, try not to do them all at the same time. Let me show you around our new life:

This here is my BIG little brother. We affectionately refer to him as "Little Jabba" since he's not hurting for poundage.

He weighed 7 lb 12 oz when he was born and was 14 lb at his 6-week checkup. I've started eating more because it's becoming clear to me that I'm going to have to beef up so I can still keep him in submission when he gets a little older. He needs to know who's boss.

This is one of the best things about our new place. This window seat in the kitchen, and I have one in my room. I haven't fallen off yet either to those of you clicking your tongues at how dangerous this might be. Mommy says "live and learn" so I walk on it, dance on it, and give shows like I'm giving here. These are known as my "silly eyes."

My love of books continues. The rocking chair is now in the living room so it's perfect for me to climb up and have a good read. This is "The Jesus Storybook Bible and this is my favorite page - it shows Noah and a whole bunch of animals like an ant eater, sloth, toucan, animals you don't get to see in those "tame" little kids books. Momma says if you want a kids Bible, this is the one to get. Every story from the Garden of Eden to Gethsemane is written to point to Christ and God's great love and sacrifice for a lost people. It's my fave to page through.

Come visit us! We're always looking for friends or an outing, and I even have a lake with DUCKS and GEESE to walk to. I'd be happy to show you around :)





No comments: