Tyson, this is MY blog! Mom, he's on my blog AND he's wearing my hat!!!!

That's better. Here I am with my new MSU hat that Mimi gave me. After hearing "Mimi's hat" over and over, Daddy finally got it through my little skull that Mimi gave ME the hat so it's MINE! I have just become fully aware of what the concept of "mine" is and am now in the throws of claiming my territory - good thing too, this way I can show Tyson what's NOT his before he gets much bigger.

This is how you keep cooking manly - do it while wearing your hat backwards - don't I look tough? This is actually my first time helping Mommy cook - we didn't get much beyond this because after mixing the flower and salt Mommy realized we didn't have any eggs so the waffle-making came to a screeching halt and we had frozen pizza instead - pretty good back-up plan if you ask me.

I know, I drink a lot. When you look this good it's exhausting - I need nourishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment