Wednesday, July 13, 2011

M-Braves - My first real baseball game

I love baseball, or at least the idea of it. I walk around the yard with a plastic bat and beat on things, every now and then I hit a ball (though Momma says it looks more like golf than baseball), and I talk about baseball. Daddy got some tickets through his work, so we got to go to a Mississippi Braves game!


I was interested for a few minutes, but let's face it, baseball isn't the most spine-tingling sport out there. And I know what's at baseball parks.


First I make them laugh and think, "Oh, what a cute little guy that Cole is. I think I should buy him something."


Then I give them the one-two punch...that's one hotdog, then I say, "I want some more please" in a cute voice and ba-da-bing, Grandpa buys me hotdog number two!


I'm getting close to being 3 years old, and that's almost a teenager, so I have to practice being way too cool to sit close to my parents...


Well, they have me trapped now, hopefully these glasses will help the ladies overlook the un-coolness I'm surrounded by.


No comments: