Momma's been taking over the blog long enough. I'll take the reigns from here: A few weeks ago we got up early and got to the zoo at 8:15 so we could enjoy it before it got too hot. Here I am on the way there. Can you see the excitement in my eyes?

Zebras, ostriches, antelope, gazelle, ahhh, basking in the glory of wild animals

Mama, why did we have to bring THIS one along? He's making me look all trashy throwing his snack on the ground. They're gonna kick us out of paradise on earth with this kind of behavior.

Well, he is kinda cute...I guess he can come along...but make him keep his Cheerios in his mouth.

My other love....trains....Daddy took me on the train....$2.00 well spent.

At nap-time and night-time I always, without fail, ask Momma, "Want to read the story about Cole going to the zoo." That means I want her to tell me about going to the zoo. So she lays on my bed, closes her eyes, and mentally walks through the zoo recounting all the animals, big and small, while I listen with a joyful look on my face, and remember this little slice of heaven. I. LOVE. THE. ZOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment