I've been excited about my birthday for WEEKS, asking about it all the time. It's finally here! I'm not sure what's in those presents, but I've been regularly asking for a knife (i saw Cole use one at the table and it has become a coveted possession) and I'm hopeful that the BIG one is a BIG knife!
Mommy made me special chocolate chip pancakes for my birthday breakfast...marshmallows too!
We got to go to Sweet Tree Yogurt and get frozen yogurt with fun toppings in it. I ate every last drop.
Except for the drops that stayed on my face...
This lady is Queen of the Birthday Cakes. She made me an excavator cake using 2 pound cakes she made from scratch, KitKats, Twix, donuts, M&Ms, licorice with bamboo skewers in them, Dots, and icing. And crushed up Oreas for the dirt.
Daddy with his mommy
Present time! I'm really into trucks and I got several that have seen good use in the rocks behind the house.
One of those new trucks landed me a gash in my forehead not 24 hours after I opened it...a quick trip to the doctor and some glue, and I'm good as new for my party!
This is what I like to call "Sugar Shock"
No comments:
Post a Comment