Friday, December 5, 2008

A few random photos of our daily life

Momma was going to put me down and get some things done after I ate, but I was sleeping so sweetly on her that she just decided to enjoy sitting with me until Daddy got home.

I'm such a good little cuddler

I was being wild as usual one night and Daddy was trying to comfort me. He took this lesson from Uncle Micah's bad parenting practices and sat me up on the back of the recliner for a few laughs.


When I'm wild, which is most evenings, this is my favorite position to be held in. But I'm very particular that the person holding me must be standing, not sitting, while they hold me. If they comply, I'm pretty happy, if they don't, I have the capacity to make a very long night for them :)



This is my first time having a bottle. Momma plans to work a few hours a week starting back in January, so I need to take a bottle for that to work. I took it no problem from Daddy, but they tried it on me again the next day and I wasn't as happy about that, but they're hopeful. Momma says she's gonna try it again on me this weekend. We'll see what kind of a mood I'm in...





3 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

Cole, I apologize for any bad influence that my daddy has had on your daddy. -K&S

Bomgaars Family said...

Isn't being a parent fun :).
Love you guys,
mb

emily jane said...

Roy loves to prop Iris up on the corner of the couch and tell her she's a "grown lady."

She tolerates it well.