Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving at Grandma's house

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we all went over to Grandma's house and I got to meet some more family members. I heard lots of talk about how good the food was, but I am unfortunately too young to be allowed to partake.
Here I am with Aunt Rachel P. and Aunt McLeod and my cousin Millie. Millie knows who I am and calls me "BabyCole" with the emphasis on the Baby, then a drawn out Coooole. Again, I didn't even have to do anything and I was quite the popular little fellow, especially with the ladies. I also hear this gets harder the older you get.

Here I am with Uncle Daniel who came down from Tennessee to visit us. We were so excited to see him and can't wait for him to come again at Christmas!


Millie loves me and was quick to give me kisses.




We wish Aunt Rachel P. and Uncle Matt lived closer so we could play more often :(. And I hear that Uncle Jason and Aunt McLeod are moving even further away :(. At least Grandma is here so I'll get to see them all on the holidays at least.




No comments: