Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving at Mimi and Pappy's house

Here are my dear parents :)

Here is Momma with great-grandma Viriginia Berry who we call Mamena (pronouned Mommy-na) - she's like a third grandma to Momma

A few moments with Mimi and Pappy - I was pretty popular though with the other family members who are not pictured, so they didn't get to hold me much. When you're a baby you don't even have to say anything or wear a certain thing to be popular - all you have to do is sit quietly and everyone adores you - from what I hear it gets harder as you get older though.



Our happy little family (i know daddy doesn't LOOK happy, but he really is - he just doesn't like pictures) - Momma and Daddy had lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving - and I'm thankful for them too :)


No comments: