
It's a big treat to play in the back of Daddy's pickup. He's always got something fun to play with.

Ahhh...what a lovely set of sticks I've found this time. Got to match them up just right in my little hands....

Now I wonder what would happen if...

"oops!" I dropped them! :)

Hmmm....this is a tricky situation now...

I think I might like to have them back....

Maybe if I could just climb over the side right here....

Thankfully Mommy set down the camera to land me safely on the ground so I could reassemble my collection.

Every good lumberjack has to be ready for anything, and a trusty stick is a good way to be prepared just in case...

Hark....what's that I hear?

I'm not sure, but off I go to find out with my trusty stick in tow. Momma, you stay behind. I'll call you when it's safe.
3 comments:
He is adorable!! Can't wait to see him in just a little bit!
Oh - I like your new background!
Found this and I LOVE the ending. Great writing. Cole headed out to the street with the camera on a long lens. Great.
Micah
Post a Comment