
A few days ago I decided to let Mommy bake cookies with me, and I told her so. She had a recipe she wanted to try so we whipped some up. I'm a really good helper but Mommy always seems to be wound a little tight when we bake together. I don't know why. I'm really good at stirring, sometimes I'm so good that the flour goes flying or I miss the bowl by a little bit and dump the baking soda onto the counter. I try to assure her it's no big deal, but you know women...they get a little high-strung sometimes.

See? I even help her by telling her that I MUST do it by myself. She seems to think it matters if I get half a teaspoon of salt or a heaping spoonful. She must not know that all the great chefs don't measure exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment