
Don't you just want to eat me up?

It's cold outside but pretty warm inside and Momma wanted to break out some of my other clothes instead of just my wintry ones - this onesie she thought was pretty cute :)

During our photo shoot I did what I often do, have a little sneezing fit. Momma caught me mid-sneeze

I'm always looking for something good to lick. Momma's gonna video it and post it one of these days. When she puts a burp cloth near my face, I calm down immediately and try to suck on it - I do love a good piece of cloth in my mouth.
3 comments:
Cole is precious. I love your commentary. =)
Cole - we cannot wait to meet you. You are TOO cute! Christmas is going to be the best!!!
Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed catching up. Cole, you are sooo handsome. Love you,
Marian :)
Post a Comment