Saturday, December 13, 2008

Various moments from the week

I have begun to smile! On Daddy's 29th birthday, December 8, I smiled at Momma multiple times in direct correspondence to her playing with me. This was the first time I have smiled "knowingly" at her. Here I am yesterday. Momma would like you to notice how nicely dressed I am in my little polo and sweater vest. I was looking particularly cute and then I decided to put the cherry on top and give her a sweet little smile :)

This is what Daddy and I do together...walk on the wild side...take chances...sit up alone in a chair...




Here I am with Mamena. I got to spend a lot of time with her this week. My great-grandpa (Mamena's husband) passed away last weekend, and Mamena loves me so much and loves spending time with me, so we went over there a lot so she could hold me and Momma and Daddy could visit with her.


Pappy was there too a lot of the time. He also loves holding me and especially burping me - he's very good at that, which is necessary because I'm not ashamed to say that I do need a good bit of burping.







2 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

he is SO cute! i love the top picture of him smiling. OH OH OH!

Dabney 11 said...

I agree, that first picture with that sweet smile....LOVE it!