Friday, May 8, 2009

A day of domesticity

momma was working in the kitchen so I kept an eye on her from my cruiser that Miss Lydia is letting me borrow. (Momma says don't have a heart attack that she's letting me use a walker - she keeps a VERY close eye on me even though I haven't even realized I can move it yet :))




While I watched her, Momma baked some sweet potatoes and some apples for me to try. I've had rice cereal and bananas so far, and today it was time to try baked/pureed apples. Momma's gonna try making my baby food for the most part and this was her first attempt at it. You'll also notice some cookies to the left but I don't get those so they're not really worth mentioning.


1 comment:

Bomgaars Family said...

i never made baby food for kate, but i almost never bought any for sophie. i never realized how easy it was to make it. good luck! i'm still not sure about this yogurt i made. i'm scared to eat it.