
Momma's friend Lina came in town this week and we got together with some of Momma's friends from high school out on the farm where Momma's friend Elaine lives. Erin and Emma, Momma and I, Elaine and Ella Rose (Josiah was sleeping), and Lina with her niece Haddie had a fun morning playing out in the country.

They have GOATS! I've never seen a goat before. Emma showed us all there was nothing to be afraid of.

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the baby goat, but I did touch it with my foot.

Haddie, Lina, and Elaine

I was pretty sleepy by the end of the morning but we sure did have a fun time. Momma said this post for Marian who helped them build the friendships that have lasted for years after high school. We love Marian!!
2 comments:
Oh, I love, Love, LOVE this. What great pictures and how fun to see all of you again. You just gave me one of the best gifts in the world! What beautiful mommies and aunt you all make!!! Wish I could've been there too. Father, would You work in the hearts of Cole, Emma,Ella Rose, Josiah David, Anelise, Kali, Haddi, & Esli and others to come? Would You raise up godly seeds... another generation to honor and praise You as the One, True, Living God? Would you continue to make Thomas & Christina, DJ & Elaine, John & Erin, Nate & Lina, & Paul & Adriana shepherds after Your own heart who will feed their children with knowledge and understanding? Bless their families Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you Christina. I love you! You made my day!
You made me cry too. I've heard so much about all of you over the years and it's such a joy to see you training up Godly children. Thank you for blessing my sister so. I love you.
--Hannah (Marian's twin sister)
Post a Comment