Friday, May 1, 2009

A departure from our family - to bring Grisha home to his family in Brandon, MS

JC and Ashley Fumia from Brandon, MS, have been in the process of adopting Grisha from orphanage #4 in Ukraine for 3 years now and AT LAST they have their appointment to go to Ukraine to finalize the adoption. They leave in 2 weeks and are trusting that God will provide the rest of the funds they need to buy airline tickets, lodging and transportation in Ukraine. I've been following their adoption journey at www.fumia.blogspot.com for the last 2 years and am thrilled that Grisha will finally be able to come home to his 2 brothers (with another one on the way!) and Mom and Dad. If you'd like to follow theri journey to Ukraine or feel called to help them reach their financial need, feel free to pop on over to their blog.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! Thank you so much! This was very kind of you to do this. I haven't been here in awhile and I am just admiring these beautiful pictures of little Cole. He is just adorable and I love looking at his beautiful face.


Thanks again for doing this for us. We really need to get together sometime. I am not sure where you live, but I know it must not be far. We are in Forest, but go to church in Brandon and we are always in that area.

We leave in 5 days!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am soooo nervous!!!