Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame! (Then take me home to bed....please!)

Softball season is in full swing (Momma says this is called a pun...I think it's a pretty good one) so last night we went out to the game. It was an 8:00 game but I still was a very good boy even though that's dangerously close to my bedtime.

Here's Daddy getting ready to make a big play.

Miss Page and Freeman were out there too. Freeman still likes to just sit and watch and chew on his blanket....unlike me who likes to stand, sit, move, stroll, watch, touch the fence (I'm REALLY into touching the fence), etc.

Mr. Steve and Miss Sherry Lanier even came out to watch the game. That's me with Miss Sherry in the first picture...I liked her a lot.

And here I am, the star of the show. Note my softball shirt that Momma found on clearance. I love to suck on my bottom lip as well as drool, both of which I'm doing here :)





No comments: