Tyson calls himself "The Guitar Man" so when I found a guitar at a garage sale for $20, I picked it up as his big Christmas gift. I failed to realize that the guitar would be bigger than he is, so he plays it like a cello.
My greatest find of the consignment season was this drum set. Our teeth were rattling all day on Christmas!
Tyson and Grandpa sharing a story on Christmas
Thomas' great-aunt Mary Tom moved down here just before Christmas. She has loved me just like her own flesh and blood.
And here's the love of my life. He can't help it, he was born with a propensity to avoid being compliant.
And dear Mamena, Thomas' grandmother. We have spent many happy hours with her over the years, even had sleepovers at her house after the boys were born. She too has loved me like her own flesh and blood grandchildren.
Finishing off the Advent calendar with Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment