Thursday, April 11, 2013

Roadie...for a few hours at least - LeCrae

LeCrae's "Higher Learning Tour" made a stop at Jackson State University. A lot of people from our church helped with it because it was heavily connected to Reformed University Fellowship at JSU and the RUF pastor is part of our church and many JSU students too. I always thought, as I went to concerts growing up, that selling merchandise seemed so cool. I always wanted to do it. I finally got my opportunity selling LeCrae merchandise! Thomas went to the concert, we had a blast! 

I know you read the blog to keep up with the kids, but this post is to show my kids in 20 years that I still was a tad bit cool at 29. This guy's the real deal, it was a joy to serve such a talented artist and to support local college ministry. 
 
 

No comments: