I peeked around the corner to find this sweet moment. Cole has a string of beads draped over both ears that are his "headphones", and he's "reading" to Tyson out of a book we haven't read very often. I hear Tyson say, "Read it, Cole." And Cole replies apologetically, "Tyson, I don't know those pages yet."
Cole loves to give lessons to Tyson on anything that Tyson will put up with being tought. Here Cole is going through the family albums with Tyson telling him who everyone is and what they're doing. Uncharacteristically, Tyson is actually interested in the lesson.
The drumming obsession continues. I was in the kitchen and heard Cole drumming loudly and a small breathy harmonica sound. I looked over and saw this. Cole is drumming and yelling, "Louder, Tyson, louder!" And Tyson is trying to summon more breath and blow harder on the harmonica while Cole beats the life out of his drums and continues, "Louder, Tyson!" It is worth noting that both drums in this picture were drummed into oblivion and had to be trashed.
No comments:
Post a Comment