Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Easter 2012

We had 2 Easter egg hunts, one at Uncle Joel and Aunt Rachel's house, and one at Mimi's house. Here we are hunting in J & R's backyard with Millie and Simon.

                                     

And here we are partaking of the spoils.

Jiji helped Tyson, whose strategy was critically flawed. Instead of finding all the eggs he could and then sitting down to eat the jelly beans out of them, he ate the candy as he found each egg. Needless to say, I found way more than he did. 


Here I'm worried that Daddy is going to take some of my eggs, so I'm ready to run. 


We even got to dye some eggs!

And a cute story:
Cole: "Mom, I want to go outside and play with those honeybeans." Me: "What?" (assuming I heard incorrectly). Cole: "I want to go outside and play with those HONEYBEANS." My mind is blank. "What are honeybeans?" Cole: "You know, you can hide them and find them." hahaha - I told him I got jellybeans at the store to put in eggs for an Easter egg hunt. Honey, Jelly, they're both sweet, easy to mix up. So cute :)

No comments: