In May we took our now-annual trip Gulf Shores with Mommy's extended family.
No, we weren't raised by wolves. Yes, we eat like we were.
Tyson took a face-plant into the sand, but as a whole we both liked it pretty well this year. Just don't get either of us within 10 feet of the ocean or we will ACT like wolves - scratching, clawing, and howling to get back from the water.
Here's Daddy and I playing some football on the beach. PopPop had this nice tent that we set up so we had some shade.
The fam enjoying some chips on the beach.
Millie and I braved feeding the seagulls the remains of the chips. They're feisty!
How could you not love this sweet little face in the morning?
One morning Daddy took us boys to an Alligator farm while Mommy went shopping. Here I'm trying to help Tyson see over the edge of the fence.
Don't worry, Tyson, I'll protect you from those beasts.
Yikes, we may need some fatherly back-up to stay safe with these bad boys.
Family pictures: Either the kids are distracted by a plane flying overhead....
Or your husband is clowning around...
So you just have to take what you can get - 3 out of 4 smiling.
What a great trip! It was so fun to be with my cousins and aunts/uncles and Nana and PopPop. We missed Uncle Daniel!
No comments:
Post a Comment