38 weeks and 5 days, 2 days before the baby's arrival. A week prior to this at my doctor's appointment the baby was fully dropped, head down and in perfect position for delivery. Then, 2 days before this at my next one he was partially transverse (sideways). Dr. Wolfe said I had the weekend for him to turn head-down again or he would induce me on Tuesday. We prayed a lot, I walked, and when I went back on Monday he was head-down again - yay!
But, the sonographer said she thought he was 8 pounds 14 ounces already and Dr. Wolfe still wanted to induce me the next day. I asked for another week to see if he would come on his own. They said ok but they wanted me to do a contration stress test that day to make sure the baby's heart could handle contractions since it was kinda 'flat' on the monitor. We went over to St. Dominic and did the stress test that took about 5 hours total. We went home at 10:00 that night (Monday the 27th) and the contractions that they had started never stopped.....
No comments:
Post a Comment