
Mimi made this wreath for my door in the hospital. There are 2 pacifiers on it which Mama and Daddy have attempted to stick in my mouth, but I will have none of it. I make sure that the look on my face shows my displeasure at the horrid things. They haven't given up yet, though. We'll see who holds out longer. They say they wouldn't care about it except that I use Mama as a pacifier a little more than I should...I'll try to cut back.

Another night with Daddy

This shot really shows off my lovely hair. When Mama was in labor and the nurse told her that I was crowning, she wanted to ask the nurse if I had hair but decided it just wasn't good timing. Mama thinks I'm gonna have hair that sticks straight up on top based on what it does after I have a bath.

These people will NOT let me rest in peace, so every now and then I give them a little smile for the camera so they'll leave me alone. I sleep so cozy in my bassinet :).

I used to sleep like this a lot but have given it up as I've gotten older.
No comments:
Post a Comment