Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ready to get in the car....Mama and Daddy were very happy to be going home although we had a GREAT experience at St. Dominic.

Here I am, all bundled up. I thought i was going to have a heat stroke when they took me outside and it was 70 degrees and they had me bundled like it was 20 below zero. Mama particularly loves my red cardseat cover that she found on SALE...she's a good bargain hunter I think.


Here we are, waiting to be discharged from the hospital. One of the child educators even came to our room before we left and gave Mama and Daddy a private Infant CPR lesson so they would know what to do. We had a VERY good lactation nurse and a VERY good nursery nurse who took good care of me. If you'll notice on the side of my little 'cage' it says that I can't have any pacifiers or sugar water. The pacifier ban I didn't mind becuase I hate them anyway, but the sugar water ban I was kinda bummed about. No sooner do I enter the world than Mama is already putting restrictions on me....sugar water sounds like fun, and I DID get to taste some when I was a few days old, although it was when I was getting my heal stuck to draw my blood so I couldn't fully enjoy it. Maybe someday I'll get to have some more....

My Daddy loves me so much and I can't wait to get big enough to play with him.



I had so many visitors the day after I was born, I was exhausted. Mama and Daddy had a fun time seeing everyone though and showing me off. They tell me I'm a pretty cute little fella.





No comments: