
At my 3-day checkup the nurse said my bilirubin number was too high - 19.1 and it's supposed to be less than 13, so I had to get a bili-blanket that was this light that I laid on that drew the bilirubin out of me. Mama hated it but I only had to have it for 2 days and then I did so good that they let me get rid of it.

Here I am - the GLOW-WORM!!! Mama and Daddy laughed at me a lot when I had this on, but I didn't mind it - it kept me nice and cozy.

This little man-dress was something that Daddy wore when he was a baby. It worked well for the bili-blanket even though Daddy hated it.

My Daddy is crazy. I can't wait until I'm big enough to be crazy with him. Then we can both torment Mama :).

Aunt Lauren came to visit me too
No comments:
Post a Comment