Thursday, November 20, 2008

My friend Bear Vickery is not born yet although he'll be here by Monday unless he comes before then, but his Mama Miss Julie made this little onesie for me with the frog embroidered on it. She also embroidered one for me with little ducks on it. I'm wearing it today in honor of Bear and his impending arrival.











3 comments:

Bomgaars Family said...

Such cute pics! Glad you got it up. Sorry I never called you yesterday. My phone fell out of my pocket in the car & I didn't get your message until night time and things just got down-right crazy then. I'll call you today some time - hopefully. :) Glad to have some closure on the whole how big the blocks are. I've almost lost sleep about that. Ha ha. Talk to you soon! Love you guys!

Spaghetti Head said...

love the blog! and all the pics of course. thanks for taking all that time to update although i'm sure it wil be good for posterity one day.

Michelle Smith said...

Cole, you are just too cute! Can't wait until we get to see you again sometime!!