
This picture doesn't really look all that much like him I don't think, but he sure does look like a little Dent in this picture and actually has his eyes open.

Proud and very happy new mama. I had so much adrenaline pumping that I never felt exhausted after the delivery. I didn't go to sleep until 11:00 that night. I was just so excited to have little Cole here and have had such a great birth (albeit painful, let me stress that in case any of you think it was some sort of euphoric experience - it was not)

Our sweet boy. That little shirt that looks so big on him in this picture no longer fits around his chubby little stomach at 3 weeks old when i'm posting this.

Proud papa!!! Thomas hadn't slept well for 2 nights in a row and was completely exhausted before we even went to the hospital, but he was a trooper throughout my labor and was the most supportive labor partner I could've asked for, to my surprise becuase I knew he was nervous about the whole situation but he really pulled it off.

Proud parents! Even though I had a little port for an IV, I never had to use it. I got to drink water the whole time so I wasn't hooked up to anything ever. it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment